As part of Europe’s largest alliance of exhibitions for the energy industry, The smarter E Europe, Intersolar Europe is more interconnected, integrative and forward-looking than ever before and reflects the latest market developments. It links together all areas of the new energy world, highlighting the important role of the solar industry in shaping the energy future. It achieves this by focusing on photovoltaics, solar thermal technologies and solar power plants. At the event in Munich, key players from around the world come together to present their products to a wide audience.
Innovative, International, Groundbreaking
- Your international platform: 115,000 industry professionals and 2,800 exhibitors are expected at The smarter E Europe 2024
- Showcasing innovation: The innovative power of the industry is on full display, at every exhibition booth, every year – and with over 1,000 submissions we have received for the Intersolar AWARD since 2008.
- More than "just" products: With a conference, special exhibits, workshops and forums, the accompanying program showcases international industry trends and solutions that will transform the market.
- Innovation and tradition: For more than 30 years, Intersolar Europe has been the most important industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and project planners, developers as well as start-ups in the solar industry. Together we will shape the future of energy supply!
Personal, Digital, Multimedial
- Major media exposure: With 749 international journalists from 36 countries and more than 30,000 media reports in 2023, Intersolar Europe is the largest media event in the solar industry.
- Intersolar TV: The exhibition’s own television channel keeps exhibitors and visitors around the globe informed, both in the run up to the exhibition and on site.
- Verified figures and quality: Quality seals from AUMA and FKM ensure numbers you can rely on.
- State-of-the-art facilities in an ideal location: Messe München offers a modern exhibition center in the heart of Europe, located near Munich international airport.
The smarter E Europe – Europe’s Largest Alliance of Exhibitions for the Energy Industry
- Intersolar Europe: From production to intelligent consumption, the innovation hub The smarter E unites four international energy exhibitions
- A partnership for sector coupling: The smarter E brings together sectors such as energy, heating, and transportation for the first time
- Efficient synergies for the connected energy world: Stakeholders from across a wide range of industries come together to shape the energy future
- Be part of the new energy world: Meet multipliers, find expertise and forge new contacts