Prize-worthy projects, innovative solutions and outstanding concepts are at the heart of the Intersolar AWARD and The smarter E AWARD. The Intersolar AWARD is an indicator of the solar industry’s innovative power. For more than 11 years, it has been shining the spotlight on the most notable technical developments and the most forward-looking solar energy companies worldwide. In 2020, the coveted award will once again pay tribute to the most innovative ideas and technologies in the photovoltaics sector and make them visible to a large audience.
The AWARD ceremony takes place on June 17, 2020 at 4:30pm in hall C2 at The smarter E Forum (Booth no. C2.450).
The best energy suppliers of the D-A-CH region will be honored as energy suppliers in the energy transition at the annually held award ceremony “Energy Transition Award 2020”, which will take place at The smarter E – the leading platform of the new energy world. Framed by specialist lectures on the role and significance of energy suppliers for the energy transition, the five highest rated from 1,700 analyzed energy suppliers in Germany as well as in Austria and Switzerland, will be awarded in the following five categories: electricity, heat, energy efficiency, mobility and energy transition. All trade fair visitors are cordially invited to attend the award ceremony. The language of the event will be German.
Solar experts from all over the continent meet at The Smarter E in Munich to discover the latest innovations in solar power. photovoltaik the leading B2B medium, pv Europe the English website and The Smarter E Europe offer guided tours to fair visitors, especially system planners, skilled tradesmen, architects and engineers. The guided tours aim to the outstanding innovations for the solar energy transition offered by the exhibiting companies. The number of participants is limited. Participation is free of charge. The pv Guided Tours, which are topic-based, take place every day of The smarter E Europe in German and additionally in English on Wednesday and Thursday.
1. Solar power storage for residential use (home storage)
2. Power storage and off-grid solutions for companies, municipalities, industry and utilities
3. Building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV: in-roof-systems, solar roof tiles, solar facades, PV on green roofs)
4. Electric mobility: Installation and integration of charging systems and electric vehicles
5. Innovative power electronics for off-grid supply systems – electricity for heating, refrigeration & cooling/ventilation (design software, energy management systems, inverters, data loggers, smart meter, power2heat)
6. High efficiency modules, monitoring of solar parks, cleaning and maintenance
7. Mounting systems (flat roof, pitched roof, ground mounted systems)
The groups will be guided by a competent editor. All tour groups will be welcomed at the participating companies’ booths by experienced engineers or product managers who will explain their innovations. Participant questions will be answered in detail. Every guided tour lasts around two hours. The starting point is at the Meeting Point pv Guided Tours in hall B1, booth B1.309, right next to the photovoltaik and pv Europe booth. Participants need to register in advance. The registration includes a free daily ticket for The smarter E Europe. Participants will be provided with headsets. Registration is possible from February 2020.