The Helios - Reflect System (HRS)® by Thrace Group is a specialized Ground Reflectance Improvement composite, that consists of two specially treated fabrics. It is manufactured at one of Thrace Group facilities that have achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification for its systematic approach to quality as well as ISO 14001:2015 for its safe environmental practices. The construction of this product makes HRS ideal for use in Solar Park applications to combine the increase in total electricity production and safety levels with the minimization of maintenance needs. The bottom layer it can effectively control weed flora, helping users to preserve the benefit from using bifacial modules and to minimize maintenance effort and cost. The top layer is designed with advanced reflective properties to increase the solar radiation received by the bifacial modules, which helps in their ability to capture and generate more energy. The composite is permeable enough so as not to affect subsurface biodiversity and moisture content of the soil. HRS is aligned with the principles of Circular Economy since it is durable, reusable & recyclable.
- Low Investment Cost
- Weed Suppression
- Albedo Enhancement
- Surface Erosion Protection
- Subsurface Equipment Protection
- Easy Installation
- Flame Retardancy
- High Water & Air Permeability
- Minimum needs for weed management and cleaning of modules
- Extended service life (durability) and Recyclability
- HRS Solar Reflectance 69% (wavelength range from 400 to 1100 nm)
- Increase of the bifacial gain from 12% to 17%
- Reduction of maintenance cost & effort
- More than 42% increase of electricity production attributed to the rear side of the modules
- Increase of total electricity production by at least 5%
All figures are based on large scale installation in Northern Greece for a complete 12 months period.
The exhibitor mentioned above is responsible for the content published in the "individual company presentation" section.