- Professional Field
- Product Management and Product Development
- Entry Date
- Job site
- Contract type
- Permanent contract
- Work type
- Full time
- +49 30 364284567
- Zolar GmbH
10999 Berlin, Germany
Clean energy for all.
Out of love for our planet, we are creating a livable future for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to build a solar system on every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green power while actively contributing to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people succeed in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid work environment so you can decide how much time you want to spend in the office or how much time you prefer to work from home. As a company we strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest and transparent and we never want to stop learning and growing.
Let's shape the energy transition together and become part of our team!
Your role at zolar
- You take over the detailed technical planning for our solar plants.
- You check whether our solar systems have been implemented according to our quality standards and technically approve them.
- You are an expert in roof and electrical installation and are the contact person for these topics in the operations team.
- You have a direct line to our partners and support them before and during the implementation.
- You make direct contact with our customers to clarify details.
- You are responsible for driving the development of our planning processes.
- You support product decisions with technical analyses and tests.
This is how you fit in
- You have a technical or commercial education with a technical background.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the field of photovoltaics or electrical engineering.
- You are experienced in using MS Office products.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and renewable energies.
- You don't let yourself get rattled, have an eye for detail and are characterized by an analytical and structured way of working.
- You have high expectations of yourself and the quality of your work.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in working with Salesforce.
- You have a very good command of German (at least C1 level) and a good command of English (at least B1 level), both written and spoken.
External link to employer