Team Lead Supply Chain (m/w/d)
- Professional Field
- Procurement, Materials Management and Logistics
- Entry Date
- Job site
- Contract type
- Permanent contract
- Work type
- Full time
- +49 30 364284567
- Zolar GmbH
10999 Berlin, Germany
Clean energy for all.
Out of love for our planet, we are creating a livable future for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to build a solar system on every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green power while actively contributing to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people succeed in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid work environment so you can decide how much time you want to spend in the office or how much time you prefer to work from home. We strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest and transparent and we never want to stop learning and growing.
Let's shape the energy transition together and become part of our team!
Your role at zolar
- As Team Lead Supply Chain, you will lead our supply chain team and be responsible for the related processes and systems.
- Together with your team, you will manage our logistics service providers (3PL, warehouse, forwarder) based on KPIs and ensure that the supply chain runs smoothly and efficiently.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the right PV components of the right quality are delivered to the construction sites at the right time so that installations can take place reliably.
- You take responsibility for supply chain KPIs and carefully balance inventory, working capital and other risks.
- You continuously optimize processes and systems to build an efficient department.
- You develop a long-term, global supply chain strategy and put it into action.
- You ensure system integrations with internal/external partners are fully functional and continuously improved to minimize manual work within your team.
- You motivate and develop your team of currently four people with clear structure and goals to successfully contribute to zolar's strategy.
This is how you fit in with us
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field of study (business administration, industrial engineering, ideally with a focus on supply chain or logistics) or comparable qualifications.
- You are an experienced and strong leader who is able to motivate, manage and inspire employees and stakeholders.
- You have experience in supply chain and 3PL or warehouse management, ideally in a hardware startup or dynamic corporate environment.
- Ideally you have previous experience in photovoltaic, renewable energy or battery business.
- You possess a quick-witted combination of strategic thinking, hands-on mentality, organizational skills and the ability to move things forward.
- You have very good communication skills and use them skillfully for relationship building as well as tough negotiations.
- You are fluent in German and business fluent in English.
- You bring willingness for occasional, also international, business trips.
- You are looking for a position that is limited to one year and could be extended if needed.
External link to employer