Team Lead Maintenance & Service (m/w/d)
- Professional Field
- Product Management and Product Development
- Entry Date
- Job site
- Contract type
- Permanent contract
- Work type
- Full time
- +49 30 364284567
- Zolar GmbH
10999 Berlin, Germany
Clean energy for all.
Out of love for our planet, we are creating a livable future for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to build a solar system on every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green power while actively contributing to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people succeed in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid work environment so you can decide how much time you want to spend in the office or how much time you prefer to work from home. We strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest and transparent and we never want to stop learning and growing.
Let's shape the energy transition together and become part of our team!
Your role at zolar
- You are responsible for the technical operation of our PV plants.
- You will lead and shape a team of 5 motivated engineers and technicians who will ensure that our technical service targets are met.
- You ensure that our customers and partners are satisfied with the smooth running of the O&M department.
- You manage your team through meaningful metrics and challenging goals and report them to management.
- You lead your team in disciplinary terms and develop your team members professionally to ensure that they are up to their tasks.
- You analyze existing processes in detail and derive optimization options, which you also put into practice.
- You work closely with other departments within zolar and ensure smooth communication.
This is how you fit in
- You have completed your studies in renewable energies, electrical engineering or similar fields with a good or very good diploma/master's degree.
- You have already gained experience in the operation of photovoltaic and/or electricity storage projects (residential or commercial).
- You know how to form a strong team and have already proven this.
- You know the German PV market and its technical regulations.
- You have a strong quality awareness and see this as a competitive advantage.
- You want to actively do something against climate change in a fast growing green tech startup.
- Experience with thermal components (heat pumps, CHP, heating rod, etc.) and/or products for electromobility (wallboxes, load management, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with other European markets is a plus.
- Your German and English skills are at least on C1 level.
External link to employer