Job Overview: We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Technical Sales Manager to promote and sell our Renewable Energy Storage System (RESS) solutions to customers in the UK & Northern Europe. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in energy storage systems and a proven track record in technical sales.
· Develop and execute sales strategies to promote RESS solutions in the UK & Northern Europe
· Build and maintain relationships with customers, partners, and industry stakeholders.
· Provide technical support and guidance to customers in selecting the appropriate RESS solutions for their needs.
· Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and market trends.
· Prepare and deliver technical presentations and proposals to customers and partners.
· Collaborate with the product development team to ensure that our RESS solutions meet the needs of the UK & Northern Europe markets.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, or a related field
· 2-3 years of experience in technical sales of energy storage or inverter systems
· Strong technical knowledge of energy storage systems and renewable energy technologies
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Fluency in English, with proficiency in other European languages a plus.
· Self-starter with a pragmatic can-do attitude
· Proven track record in technical sales and customer relationship management
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and partners
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
Work Environment: This position requires some travel to customer sites or industry events.