Hellenic Organic and Printed Electronics Association (HOPE-A)
This supplier is exhibiting at Intersolar Europe.
- Solar cells
- Manufacturing Equipment for solar cells, modules, thin films
- Materials and components
- Monitoring and measuring technology
- +30 231 2132299
- Hellenic Organic and Printed Electronics Association (HOPE-A)
20th km Thessaloniki - Tagarades Road
57001 Thermi, Thessaloniki, Greece
Individual company presentation
HOPE-A coordinates the activities of industrial and research organizations in Greece in the multi-billion rapidly evolving field of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics (OEs) and strengthens their goals. HOPE-A covers the entire value chain of OE Products and Services in Green Energy, Lighting, Electronics, Automotive, Smart Buildings, Greenhouses, Intelligent Packaging, Wearables, IoT e.t.c.
The Scope of HOPE-A is to:
- Coordinate network of companies in OE's applications
- Develop strong links between R&D&I, technology and business
- Generate new technologies, applications, roadmap and reports
- Enhance the reputation of the Sector
- Support members to new markets and trade-shows
- Represent members to International authorities
- Distribute information from the markets
- Attract investments in OEs
- Collaboration with OEs global organizations and companies
- Organize Exhibitions, Workshops, Seminars and training activities
The exhibitor mentioned above is responsible for the content published in the "individual company presentation" section.