What you will do:
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for driving business to sell 3SUN HJT Solar PV Modules to Distributors and Installers.
· acquisition of new customers, targeting Distributors and large EPC both for residential and C&Is segment, identifying key decision makers and influencer within the client’s organization.
· manage customer relationships through regular meeting and on-site visits handling technical inquiries, commercial needs and complaints.
· carry on, with discipline, the lead generation activities feeding the commercial funnel, leveraging.
on the company’s tools and in compliance with the defined strategy and plan
· Provides regular reporting to sales management, including sales activities, pipeline development, forecasting, key account status, market condition updates, competition activity, and sales results.
· Support the delivery of events, including speaking opportunities, sales seminars and product training to the Distribution partners and installers.
· Follow order process: supply, delivery and payments.
· Working closely with the Marketing team and Product Management to deliver promotional content to drive interest and engagement with the customers.
· Provide up to date information to Product Management about competitor product portfolio.
Who you are:
The candidate we are looking for is a graduate in Science or Engineering degree with:
· 3-5 years working experience in selling Solar PV module/inverter/BOS within residential and C&I PV rooftop market.
· Established connection with main country specialist distributors for solar products and main EPC contractors for the above-mentioned market segment.
· Deep knowledge about all PV system components and Country PV rules and regulations.
· Knowledgeable about a European language as native speaker in addition to English.
· Proactive, dynamic and customer oriented.
· Good communication and networking skills, comfortable in making speech (technical and marketing) in public on conference and trade shows, as well as the trainings.
· Willing to travel.
· Ability to work autonomously.